Camera Bag for iPad
If you thought playing with photos on iPhone was fun, think again. It’s true that the current generation iPad does not have a camera, and we will have to wait till the release of iPad 2 to get our hands on one. But you can still use your iPad to edit your photos and apply filters to them more conveniently on your iPad. Camera Bag is one of those apps that is designed to help you edit your heart out when it comes to your photographs. It lets you apply all kinds of effects to your photos and give them a whole new look on the go.
Camera Bag for iPad is an easy to use photo editor that lets you polish your photos and apply fund effects to them. So the photos that you upload to top social networks will be in the best quality possible. Here are a few top effects that are included with Camera Bag:
- Colorcross: color swapping effect for your photos that gives them a whole new look (see above image).
- Silver: pretty old school but it’s certainly one way to give your photos a different look.
- Lolo: gives your photos a whole vibrant new look and feel.
- 1962: high contract black and white effect for your photos.
- 1974: a faded, tinted effect for your photos.
- Magazine: quite awesome that gives your photos a whole new life. Feels as if your pictures are magazine ready.
- More ….
The filter option allows you to quickly view your photos in different styles. Very handy if you are into mixing matching your photos on the go. When you are done with your images, you can always e-mail them to your friends or Flickr. Considering that Camera Bag is available for Mac and PC, it is a very solid image editor to own.
People who visited this article also visited: